How Can I Help You?
It might seem like a big step to consult a Counsellor
….. but if you are very caught up with something or persistently feeling low, counselling can be a great place to start to find that way forward again.
Perhaps you are experiencing some of the following thoughts and emotions, behaviours or circumstances and would like to know how you can dispense with feeling like this and begin to enjoy your life again.
- Unwanted thoughts
- Feeling alone in relationship
- Stuck in old patterns
- Often put upon or overwhelmed
- On the receiving end of constant criticism
- Feeling pushed into things you don’t want to do
- Relationship turning sour
- No place for your anger
- Wanting to be seen for who you are
- Hard to ask for what you need
- Emotionally raw a lot of the time
- Hollow and empty feelings
- Difficulty coming to terms with breakup or loss
- Guilt about expressing anger or other real feelings
- Ashamed of mistakes you’ve made
- Wanting change but experiencing resistance
- Feeling trapped in a situation
- Wanting to set goals and finding you sabotage yourself
- Unhealthy or one sided relationship
- Critical parents
- Anxiety about the future
- Group rejection / bullying at work
- Poor sleep
- Feeling blocked in achieving your dreams and desires
- In despair a lot of the time
- Difficulty finding a lasting relationship
- Aches and pains that linger for no reason
- Feeling like you’re living under stagnant water
- Being with uncertainty
- Unable to express anger safely
- Odd things make you tearful
- Dragging yourself around in a state of exhaustion
- Wondering where it will all end
- Needing reassurance
- Feeling lonely
- Fears and worries
- Not experiencing LOVE
Often we carry our burdens for so many years, we hardly notice we are doing so. We restrict ourselves and our happiness by unconsciously held, erroneous beliefs that stop us living the life we want or know we deserve.
If you feel you could benefit from some mindful help and support through this, I would be delighted to help and can assure you that everything you tell me is held in the strictest confidence and heard without judgement or bias.
There is more in Frequently Asked Questions about the counselling process, how it works, what you can expect, what it costs etc..
Please feel free to listen to this gentle guided body scan meditation which incorporates mindfulness for physical wellbeing. You may find it useful and calming when you feel stressed, worried or anxious.
The whole meditation is about 17 minutes in length. There is a further guided meditation on the Hypnosis page.